Welcome to the Wisconsin College Personnel Association (WCPA). WCPA has been around for nearly 50 years supporting professionals and graduate students in higher education grow professionally.
WCPA welcomes individuals from all types of institutions and career fields related to higher education. WCPA affirms and supports the unique identities in our community by striving for inclusive excellence.
Upcoming WCPA Events:
Become a WCPA Member:
Join the premier, professional development home for higher education professionals and graduate students in Wisconsin. Membership is free and is as easy as clicking the button below.
Higher Education News Feed:
- UW Presidential Search Committee to allow non-academic applicantsThe University of Wisconsin System presidential search committee will consider applicants coming from a non-academic background, according to ... Read more »
- Kingsport school board split on performance pay for teachersWHAT'S A DEGREE WORTH? Todd Golden said a higher teacher education level doesn't necessarily mean higher student performance and that he ... Read more »
- Studies: FSU grads enjoy high return on investmentFITCHBURG — Fitchburg State University graduates experience strong social mobility and get high returns on their educational investment, according ... Read more »
- UCCS to graduate first class in special needs programThe family couldn't find a higher ed campus for Ashley to attend with her diagnoses. “I was always hopeful,” Anne said. “It was always her hope and ... Read more »
- University to graduate first class in special needs programVisions of high school graduation, college, career and marriage are cloudy, and uncertainty makes it difficult to bring such aspirations into clear focus. Read more »
- Students Always Come First for Pat Lampkin, UVA's Retiring Student Affairs ChiefIn all, Lampkin has spent some 40 years in higher education at UVA, including the last 18 as vice president. Although she targets August for her official ... Read more »
- Our view: MSSU's concurrent enrollment tuition waiver levels the playing fieldA new initiative to level the playing field among high school students when it comes to dual credit and dual enrollment classes at Missouri Southern ... Read more »
- Florida public school employees rally for better pay at CapitolRon DeSantis' plan to pump $603 million into the state's educational ... According to Morian, funding cuts in higher education means cuts to health ... Read more »
- Pascrell, Payne introduce Campus Fire Safety Education Act at Seton Hall, Remember Anniversary ...SOUTH ORANGE, NJ — U.S. Reps. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ-09) and Donald Payne, Jr. (D-NJ-10) visited Seton Hall University on Friday, Jan. Read more »