Welcome to the Wisconsin College Personnel Association (WCPA). WCPA has been around for nearly 50 years supporting professionals and graduate students in higher education grow professionally.
WCPA welcomes individuals from all types of institutions and career fields related to higher education. WCPA affirms and supports the unique identities in our community by striving for inclusive excellence.
- Spring Professional Development Institute (PDI): Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Fall Annual Conference: October 2021
- Student Affairs 101: October 2021
Become a WCPA Member:
Join the premier, professional development home for higher education professionals and graduate students in Wisconsin. Membership is free and is as easy as clicking the button below.
Higher Education News Feed:
- Nicholas Dirks: the 'two cultures' must finally be reconciled... advantage of working closely with the clinical neuroscience group at the University of California's flagship, free-standing medical school based at its ... Read more »
- Higher education institutions can reopen from Aug 11 in Chandigarh“It has been decided to open the institutions of higher education for the ongoing classes on or after August 11, as per academic calendar,” read a circular ... Read more »
- Will a Facebook-style news feed aid discovery or destroy serendipity?“We can actually learn from what happened on Facebook and Twitter and ... and a former open science researcher at Graz University of Technology. Read more »
- Target to offer debt-free college education to front-line workersNEW YORK >> Target Corp. is joining a growing list of retailers and restaurant chains offering educational assistance at select online institutions for its ... Read more »
- China makes mental health courses compulsory for undergraduatesAlthough many higher education institutions already provided mental health courses, action was needed to improve their quality, the researchers argued ... Read more »
- Picking fights with students 'deflection strategy' for ministersWriting in a Higher Education Policy Institute pamphlet published on 5 August, Andy Westwood says the Westminster government's claims to have put ... Read more »
- Universities 'must win value argument' as lectures stay onlineUniversities have been urged to make a stronger case for the benefits of blended learning as a Times Higher Education survey reveals that most UK ... Read more »