In response to the COVID-19 situation, WCPA has canceled the Spring Professional Development Institute, “Free Speech, Protest, and Bias”. Click to see more information.
Welcome to the Wisconsin College Personnel Association (WCPA). WCPA has been around for nearly 50 years supporting professionals and graduate students in higher education grow professionally.
WCPA welcomes individuals from all types of institutions and career fields related to higher education. WCPA affirms and supports the unique identities in our community by striving for inclusive excellence.
- Spring Professional Development Institute (PDI): Spring 2021
- Fall Annual Conference: October 2021
- Student Affairs 101: October 2021
Become a WCPA Member:
Join the premier, professional development home for higher education professionals and graduate students in Wisconsin. Membership is free and is as easy as clicking the button below.
Higher Education News Feed:
- Thousands of higher education places available for people reskillingSpringboard+ offers 392 free, part-time conversion courses in higher education · Who is eligible? All participants must be residents in the State at the ... Read more »
- $ 3.67 Billion Growth in Global Higher Education Testing and Assessment Market 2020-2024 | Rise ...NEW YORK, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global higher education testing and assessment market is poised to grow by USD 3.67 billion during ... Read more »
- How the pandemic could impact UNC's approach to higher education permanentlyWhen the University made the switch to remote instruction last March, nobody imagined it would last a year. Yet as the anniversary of the shift to online ... Read more »
- Parchment Launches First CLR Design-to-Deployment Product to Help Higher Ed Holistically ...For years, one of the most active conversations about innovation in higher education has been around extending the traditional academic transcript to ... Read more »
- Students start petition to save Read Hall from demolition“This building is a testament to the university's move towards a more inclusive institution of higher education and must be preserved," Martin wrote on ... Read more »
- This Is Not a Good Time to Fall Off the College Track. Students Are Doing It AnywaySo far this school year, students in schools with high concentrations of ... “The issue now in education, K-12 or higher ed, is everybody is hunkered ... Read more »
- MU College of Veterinary Medicine receives $11 million for researchElizabeth Brixey is the Columbia Missourian's education editor and an associate professor in the Missouri School of Journalism. She can be reached at ( ... Read more »
- Reducing the Cost of Higher Education Through the Invaluable Mission of Community Colleges ...However, because of surging college attendance costs, select HBCUs and community colleges continue to balance high-quality affordable education ... Read more »